Crew; *except boats that are also rented without skipper
Rental conditions and cancellation policy
1. PAYMENT: reservations will only be effective once you receive the confirmation by email; Any other amount pending payment must be paid on the day of shipment.
2. INSURANCE: the boats include accident insurance, the policy is available on board.
3. DURATION: the rental period will be of 8 hours, starting at 10:00 and returning at the latest at 21:00 (July and August) and 20:00 other months. In case of overnight on board, check the particular conditions of the reservation.
A. Cancellations up to 30 days before departure will have refund of 100% of the amount paid.
B. Cancellations after 30 days before departure: no refund.
C. No show: penalty of the total rental amount.
D. Meteorological conditions: the company reserves the right to cancel the reservation if considered that the weather conditions are not proper for safe navigation. It is considered bad weather: strong winds, rains, waves (swell).
All changes / cancellations of the reservation must be communicated in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. IMPOSSIBILITY OF DELIVERY OF THE BOAT BY THE LESSOR: If for reasons of breakdowns or for any reason beyond the will of the lessor, produced prior to the start of the lease, it was not possible to deliver the leased boat, you will be handed a boat of equal or similar characteristics. If this is not possible, and at the choice of the lessee, a lower category vessel will be delivered (with the consequent refund of the proportional difference of the rental price) or it will return the full price paid up to that moment for the lease.
6. DAMAGE OF THE BOAT DURING THE CONTRACT: If due to damage during the lease or other causes not attributable to the lessee, it is not possible to continue on the leased vessel, the lessor will reimburse the amount proportional to the hours or days when it does not It has been possible to use the boat or provide a boat with similar characteristics. In no case will you be entitled to extend the term of the rental. The lessee will not order any repairs without first having indicated the damage to the lessor who must grant their permission. The repair costs shall be borne by the lessor, unless the breakdowns occur as a result of the negligence, ineptitude or deficient use of the vessel by the lessee, and in this case shall be paid by it in its entirety, the lessor will be determined the present contract and will reserve the exercise of the claim of the damages that the breakdown could cause.
7. CONDITIONS OF USE: The lessee is responsible for all acts of the persons indicated in the passenger list, which may not exceed the maximum capacity of the vessel in any case. In the event that children are brought on board, the tenant will be solely responsible for their safety, conduct and entertainment. It is strictly forbidden to use the boat for the transport of goods, travelers other than those indicated in the previous point, the shipment of weapons, narcotics or any toxic or dangerous substance. The lessee is obliged to use the boat exclusively as a tourist or recreational charter, so under no circumstances can it be used for commercial operations, professional fishing, transport, sports competitions, and any others incompatible with the destination of the boat. The lessee as sole responsible for the vessel during the lease will make use of it responsibly complying with the rules of the authorities with powers to the effect, being solely and exclusively responsible for the consequences that will result from the breach of them.
8. SUBCONTRACTING: The subletting or cession of the vessel by the lessee is totally prohibited.
9. PERSONAL PROPERTY: The lessor is not liable for damages or losses that may occur in the personal property of passengers during the term of the lease.
10. DATA PROTECTION: The personal data contained in this contract are protected according to the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data. These data can only be processed and assigned for the purposes of companies in charge of collection management, and for the realization of advertising companies of the lessor.
11. CLAIMS: Any claim that the tenant wishes to formulate should be made in writing at the time of the return of the vessel at the end of the contract. If it is not possible to do so in writing at that time, it will be verbally warned and will have a period of fifteen days to submit the complaint in writing.
12. JURISDICTION: For the solution of any dispute, the parties submit to the Administrative Authorities and Courts of Ibiza governing the relationship between them by Spanish Law. Once the present contract has been read with its particular and general conditions contained in it, in proof of conformity they sign it in duplicate and for a single purpose, Tenant and Landlord, as contracting parties, and this contract may be processed by email. Copies or signed originals will be considered valid and binding for the parties.