Check-in: between 10:00 and 14:00.
Check out: between 18:00 - 19:00 (21:00 maximum in July and August)
When you arrive at the harbor the boat will be ready to sail: clean and provided with drinks and towels.
Xaloc Charter offers you as courtesy soft drinks and mineral water on board, but if you wish you can also bring your own drinks.
If you have not specified in the reservation the time you intend to arrive, we will contact you to inform the time and harbor of departure.
1. PAYMENT: reservations will only be effective once you receive the confirmation by email; Any other amount pending payment must be paid on the day of shipment.
2. INSURANCE: the boats include accident insurance, the policy is available on board.
3. DURATION: the rental period will be of 8 hours, starting at 10:00 and returning at the latest at 21:00 (July and August) and 20:00 other months. In case of overnight on board, check the particular conditions of the reservation.
A. Cancellations made up to 30 days before boarding will have 85% refund of the amount paid.
B. No show: penalty of the total rental amount.
C. Meteorological conditions: the company reserves the right to cancel the reservation, it is considered that the weather conditions make safe navigation impossible. It is considered bad weather: strong winds, rains, waves (swell).
All changes / cancellations of the reservation must be communicated in writing via email to email@example.com
5. IMPOSSIBILITY OF DELIVERY OF THE BOAT BY THE LESSOR: If for reasons of breakdowns or for any reason beyond the control of the leaseholder, produced prior to the start of the lease, it is not possible to deliver the leased boat, a boat will be delivered of equal or similar characteristics. If this is not possible, and at the choice of the lessee, a lower category vessel will be delivered (with the consequent refund of the proportional difference of the rental price) or it will return the full price paid up to that moment for the lease.
6. DAMAGE OF THE BOAT DURING THE CONTRACT: If due to damage during the lease or other causes not attributable to the lessee, it is not possible to continue in the leased vessel, the lessor will reimburse the amount proportional to the hours or days in which it does not It has been possible to use the boat or provide a boat with similar characteristics. In no case will it give the right to extend the term of the rental. The lessee will not order any repairs without first having indicated the damage to the lessor who must grant their permission. The repair costs shall be borne by the lessor, unless the breakdowns occur as a result of the negligence, ineptitude or deficient use of the vessel by the lessee, and in this case shall be paid by it in its entirety, the lessor will be determined the present contract and will reserve the exercise of the claim of the damages that the breakdown could cause.
7. CONDITIONS OF USE: The lessee is responsible for all acts of the persons indicated in the passenger list, which may not exceed the maximum capacity of the vessel in any case. In the event that children are brought on board, the tenant will be solely responsible for their safety, conduct and entertainment. It is strictly forbidden to use the boat for the transport of goods, travelers other than those indicated in the previous point, the shipment of weapons, narcotics or any toxic or dangerous substance. The lessee is obliged to use the boat exclusively as a tourist or recreational charter, so under no circumstances can it be used for commercial operations, professional fishing, transport, sports competitions, and any others incompatible with the destination of the boat. The lessee as sole responsible for the vessel during the lease will make use of it responsibly complying with the rules of the authorities with powers to the effect, being solely and exclusively responsible for the consequences that will result from the breach of them.
8. SUBCONTRACTING: The subletting or cession of the vessel by the lessee is totally prohibited.
9. PERSONAL PROPERTY: The lessor is not liable for damages or losses that may occur in the personal property of passengers during the term of the lease.
10. DATA PROTECTION: The personal data contained in this contract are protected according to the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data. These data may only be processed and assigned for the purposes of companies in charge of collection management, and for the realization of advertising companies of the lessor.
11. CLAIMS: Any claim that the tenant wishes to formulate should be made in writing at the time of the return of the vessel at the end of the contract. If it is not possible to do so in writing at that time, it will be verbally warned and will have a period of fifteen days to submit the complaint in writing.
12. JURISDICTION: For the solution of any dispute, the parties submit to the Administrative Authorities and Courts of Ibiza governing the relationship between them by Spanish Law. Once the present contract has been read with its particular and general conditions contained in it, in proof of conformity they sign it in duplicate and for a single purpose, Tenant and Landlord, as contracting parties, and this contract may be processed by email. Copies or signed originals will be considered valid and binding for the parties.
• Rent in advance; You will get better prices and greater availability;
• Luggage: If you are going to spend the night on board, it is advisable to take as little luggage as possible and not to bring rigid suitcases to facilitate stowing;
• Decide the route to be followed before leaving the harbor, informing yourself of the weather report beforehand, at the harbor office, www.aemet.es, www.windguru.es. If you hire a skipper let yourself be guided by him.
• It is very important to wear light clothes, a cap and nautical shoes with a white sole. A waterproof coat jacket is also highly recommended! Sunglasses and sunscreen are essential.
• Last minute offers: if you have not booked a boat in advance, but have suddenly decided that the best plan is to rent a boat, call us ... we can have the prices you expected!
(these values are approximate, the price of the fuel and the duration of the trips can vary)
a) Rental with crew: the Captain / Employer will inform you the total amount of fuel needed to make the desired trip. The fuel rate of the gas station of the base port will be applied.
b) Rent without skipper: the boat will be delivered with a full fuel tank and must be refilled at the port of origin before check-out or will be charged for distance collected.
- A.P.A (advance provisioning allowance) is a provision of funds needed in the rent of some boats that normally corresponds to 30% of the amount of the rent and is destined to the expenses of fuels, moorings, purchase of provisions, etc.
- Crew: the rental price includes the crew, except in case the boat is also available to rent without skipper. In this case the price will always be the boat rate + pattern (optional).
- Overnight on board: consult the overnight supplements of each boat.
- Moorings outside the base harbor: If you wish to dock in a harbor other than the base of the vessel you have chosen, we can request a place in other harbors, always with prior notice and within the permitted navigation area.
Formentera Mar: www.formenteramar.com
Marina of Formentera www.marinadeformentera.com
Club Nautico San Antonio: www.nauticsantantoni.com
Puerto Deportivo Santa Eulalia: www.puertodeportivosantaeulalia.com
Salinas and Espalmador buoys: www.balearslifeposidonia.eu
- Other extras not mentioned are not included in the price.